Rio By Antenna:
- Custom body kit with a Front Splitter made of wood
- Rear Fascia with Center mounted exhaust
- Lowered suspension
- 17 inch three-piece gold wheels
- Thule roof rack with hand made wooden surfboard
- Custom front and rear seats
- Brown and Beige plaid upholstered dash and door panels using waterproof bathing suit fabric.
- Headliner upholstered in dark Brown suede with built in towel holder.
- Rear Console Modded into a Sheff
- Rear hatch modded to hold a retro gaming console, Retro record player mood lighting, and shelves.
Forte Hatch by Antenna:
- Custom hockey stick holder from trunk to cabin.
- Rear bench seat converted to two bucket seats with custom upholstery with custom-molded sports bottle drink holders in the center console.
- Rubberized flooring in the front and rear seating areas.
- Mini air hockey table mounted in the rear hatch area
- TVs mounted in the front seat headrests wired to a Microsoft XBox360.
- 19-inch blue alloy wheels.
- Custom body kit featuring Forte Koup front bumper with carbon fiber accents.
- LED “hockey stick” fog lights.
- Quad-tipped exhaust
- Carbon fiber roof material
- Lowered suspension.
- Custom headliner with built-in hockey coach’s playboard
- Cargo area with built-in locker room like compartments/ includes ice skate rack and glove hooks.
- Custom accent lighting
KIA Soul by West Coast Customs: Inspired by Michelle Wie
-“So Blue” exterior paint scheme
- Five-spoke 20-inch wheels
- Wie’s artwork and personal logo also are integrated into the Soul’s “Snow White” leather headrests.
- Baby blue painted dash and pink headliner and seating accents.
- Artificial grass flooring throughout the Soul.
- Rear hatch with a 26-inch LED TV monitor mounted into the rear hatch and a Microsoft® X-Box 360 video game console and Microsoft ® Kinect system.
- Eight-inch speakers and a subwoofer
Source: KIA Via the KCB